City V Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

DruntBlunt said:
My first post on this excellent site.
Can't wait until Wednesday. I just hope the local TV company with the license to show Champions League in Norway for once could drop their bloody compulsory we-have-to-show-the-rags-match-because-that's-the-only-team-worth-watching-according-to-the-advertisers attitude and give us some real football.

Let me be the first to say Velkommen! A bit pointless in Norwiegan since your English is better than most posters'!

But of course that should be licence with a c.... (to license (v), a licence (n)...)

Vic said:
Let me be the first to say Velkommen! A bit pointless in Norwiegan since your English is better than most posters'!
But of course that should be licence with a c.... (to license (v), a licence (n)...)
But of course that should be Norwegian with an egian....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
4 out of 5 goals at north stand end again!

That is deliberate, they have been told to make sure most of the goals are scored so the little blighters in the family stand get to see them.

You know what was more impressive to me anyway was the fact that you could tell the team were not really trying that hard, from the kick off all my pre match nerves had disappeared even allowing for Kolo's mistakes, the result was all most certain.

Hard to judge by only one game, but we've played the three promoted sides now and Norwich look like the worst team of the bunch, but maybe that's down to the tactics they employed yesterday. Swansea and QPR both looked like better sides to me, though I reckon all three will probably stay up as their home records are decent.
Yaya was excellent yesterday, though he was rarely put under pressure in possession, unlike QPR and the second half at Fulham/Anfield, when he had midfield scuttlers nipping at his ankles as soon as he got the ball.
Still, Yaya will be a huge miss in January. He is every bit as vital to us as Silva.
Hope Hargreaves gets some game time in the next few weeks as he will be needed next month.

another generation said:
Vic said:
But of course that should be Norwegian with an egian....
:D
Reading Shoot Magazine and listening to BBC was the only reason I paid any attention in the English classes at school. The gambling business in Norway is strongly regulated by the Government. So if you wanted to bet on football the only legal way to do that was fill out a coupon betting on Home, Draw or Away on twelve selected matches from 1. and 2. division English football (Norwegian matches in the summer). Every Saturday afternoon one of the selected matches was shown live on the public television channel with livescores from the other eleven. This started back in the Sixties I think, and is the reason why Premier League Football has such a huge following in Norway. It's in our blood :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.