City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

CaliforniaBlue said:
citytill1die84 said:
Daz_Blue said:
HART, ZAB, KOMPS, NASTY, CLICHY, MILNER, YAYA, SILVA, AGUERO, RODWELL ....the rest can fuck off somewhere else.

Not being funny mate but what has Aguero done to be in your list? Imo he's been pants all season one of the worst performers of my season. Agree he's had injuries but he's still been pants. Hope he's better next season because he can't be any worse.

Careful now, Aguero's an untouchable...

I have to agree he shouldn't escape criticism. The cup final was shocking.

Looked to me like a collection of players who-

1. Had nothing at all to play for

2. Don't know if they're coming or going

I wouldn't read to much into the result given the two points above.

To think the club can have a season as poor as we've had and still finish 2nd and reach a cup final is strangely comforting in a wierd way. It shows that even when we're off kilter and below par we're still powerful.

We have to get the right players in, with the right attitudes, the right hunger and the right mentality and we will no doubt be successful next season.

Onwards and upwards.

Meaningless game. I wouldn't read too much into it.

However some on here have and are on full meltdown mode.

I have no doubt next season will be much better.

rastus said:
samharris said:
datrix said:
can't believe the childish responses here for a meaningless game. blaming Dzeko (who assisted, but had no service) and Nasri, when the defense was utter shite. feels like a daycare here.

Prams,toys,dummies, nappies,and rattles everywhere..

What attitude is that. meaningless game?

Its the attitude of a suporter who knows we are managerless with 3 of our best defenders missing..

Im having a wind up at the drama queens..

moomba said:
adrianr said:
Decc66 said:
The only problem with the meaningless game excuse is that it was the same for both teams.

Doesn't prove anything either way though. Meaningless game, Norwich could be bothered, we couldn't. Doesn't mean anything.

It means that one set of players consider a premier league match meaningless. And one are professional.

Well then that's one set of players who can call a spade a spade and one set who like plenty of the clubs barely scraping into the league year after year think one or two great results against big clubs will mask their deficiencies in the other 90% of their games.

Honestly, there is pretty much nothing to read into here. This is not a happy clapper all is well post, it's a 'we've just got rid of the manager, have a new one coming in with new players, as part of a whole club restructure' post. What happened today means as close to fuck all as anything in a season could.

Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, but surely there's a reason Kompany and Nasty were completely absent from the last two games. Does it mean they're particularly upset at Mancini's exit, or exactly the opposite and being left out by Kidd as a result? "They're tired" just doesn't cut it.

I hope Tevez wasn't waving goodbye when he was substituted.

It will be a code red disaster if Tevez leaves and we're stuck with Dzeko next season.

wayne71 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
That game was irrelevant to what is going to happen in the summer. I predict almost half the players today won't be here next year. We will have a new style of play, players and manager. Think it was a good choice to get rid of Mancini after today's performance. Even though he's already gone, these are his players and style of play. Our season has been a disaster and we've only had an handful of good performances. Not good enough.

Nah mate going down to the 2nd division was a disaster, finishing second in the PL isn't. How can you blame Mancini when he's sat on a beach? It's about time the players took some responsibility for these types of performances.

On a positive note Rodwell looked pretty decent, look forward to seeing more of this from him.

It has been a disaster, in terms what we should be aiming for. Left behind by united in the league, embarrassing Europe campaign, out the league cup and an shocking performance the fa cup final. You cannot put all the blame on the players, Mancini has to take some responsibility. Looking back on the season, I doubt you'd get into double figures on how many really good performances we have had.

What I mean about im glad about Mancini going is this is his team what was out there today, just not good enough. I was unhappy about him getting sacked last week, but now I'm thinking it was for the best and we needed a change to get these players playing consistently good again.

@BluePhil8 said:
I hope Tevez wasn't waving goodbye when he was substituted.

It will be a code red disaster if Tevez leaves and we're stuck with Dzeko next season.

Have they changed the rules saying you aren't allowed to sign players in the summer then?

Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.