City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I only hope the owner wasnt watching that. If I was him I know hat I ould do. It was utter shit

He watches every game apparently. Maybe the depression of that performance will lead him to some retail therapy. "Hmm, I'll have 1 Cavani, 1 Isco, and a Fernandinho please." ;)

Came home a day early from a stag do in Marbella to get to this game - plus point, I didn't spend anymore money over there, which was good as I didn't have any left!!
Minus points - I think the previous 30 pages cover them quite adequately..
Very disappointing end to a strange old season, the last month or so hasn't been great at all with everything that's gone on but you know what, it's finished now and I can't fucking wait to do it all again next year.

Chippy_boy said:
The other thing I hadn't thought of at the time, but what if Pellegrini is still deliberating on whether to come here or not? What sort of incentive will that pitiful performance give him?

I cannot for the life of me understand why our players (in the main) didn't seem to give a shit about protecting our incredible home record, nor putting on a display for our future manager.

Or if they are off and they know it, for *their* future manager.

By contrast, it looks like it was Tevez' last game and yet look at the professional shift he put in, yet again. Compare that to Nasri for example. Bloody disgraceful.

Pellegrini didn't do too badly with all the egos at Real Madrid so City will not pose too much of a problem to him. If Mourinho didn't turn up the season after, he may of had a couple trophies added to his CV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.