City V Notts Match Thread

kippaxking79 said:
Travelling down from Sunderland for the game, taking my 8 year old daughter for the first time (hope it wont be the last) and she cant wait. Just a quick query if any one can help. I ordered my tickets online via my accesscard but nothing has come through the post. Will i have to go to the ticket office on matchday for the 3 tickets i ordered or just use my accesscard at the turnstile to gain entry. Sitting in the EAST stand level 2.

Dzeko hat trick sunday........Cheers lads.
Just put your card in mate at the gate, if you can print off the e-mail you will have received and take it with you, there are helpers by each gate. We travel from Thirsk for all the games so give us a wave on the A1

kippaxking79 said:
Travelling down from Sunderland for the game, taking my 8 year old daughter for the first time (hope it wont be the last) and she cant wait. Just a quick query if any one can help. I ordered my tickets online via my accesscard but nothing has come through the post. Will i have to go to the ticket office on matchday for the 3 tickets i ordered or just use my accesscard at the turnstile to gain entry. Sitting in the EAST stand level 2.

Not sure about this - didnt you have to register your daughter, so she would get a card? (If not why not get her a Live4City card, they're free.) You either need a plastic card, access/SC/City/live4, for entry, which will be charged up if you've paid or you get paper tickets. You imply you only have 1 card which means you shoulda got papers for the others, so might be worth making a phone call.

BTW Took my 6 y.o. daughter to the Valencia game pre-season and she's not stopped going on about going again since, so next week as its half-term I'm taking her to the Aris night game. My ST is in the east but i'm taking her in the family stand because (and i know some people dont like it), its actually really good in there for kids.

PowderBlue said:
kippaxking79 said:

Not sure about this - didnt you have to register your daughter, so she would get a card? (If not why not get her a Live4City card, they're free.) You either need a plastic card, access/SC/City/live4, for entry, which will be charged up if you've paid or you get paper tickets. You imply you only have 1 card which means you shoulda got papers for the others, so might be worth making a phone call.

BTW Took my 6 y.o. daughter to the Valencia game pre-season and she's not stopped going on about going again since, so next week as its half-term I'm taking her to the Aris night game. My ST is in the east but i'm taking her in the family stand because (and i know some people dont like it), its actually really good in there for kids.

I have only got 1 accesscard which is registered to me, but i ordered 3 tickets with it online for me, my daughter and my mrs. I presumed i would get 2 paper ones via the post then my accesscard would be charged up for me to gain entry. Will phone ticket office tomorrow to check in advance. Thanks for your help mate. Appreciated. I will apply for a Live4City card for future games (providing she enjoys this one). ..................<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
CITY FOR LIFE said:
kippaxking79 said:

Just put your card in mate at the gate, if you can print off the e-mail you will have received and take it with you, there are helpers by each gate. We travel from Thirsk for all the games so give us a wave on the A1

Will do. Used to visit Thirsk quite regularly in my last job. Used to work for Hawkesworth Appliance Testing. They were based right in the market square. Safe journey. Up the blues.

Tough journey for me, I live in Nottingham and will be travelling with 6000 County fans, I live less than a mile from Meadow lane so must adorn my car in CITY blue before I leave and drive past the ground on my way over! That should wind them up!

Hate games like this, we will either go mad and score 6 or struggle with a 1-0 or 2-1.

Which CITY will turn up?????

With Chelsea, Spurs and Pool out we have a chance this season.

Only Arsenal and United are the ones who can be considered better than us.

Will be disappointed if we go out to Notts or Aston Villa.

We should make it through to the 1/4's.

......................Shay

Richards........Kolo........Vinny...........Kolarov

SWP............Milner........Barry...........Silva

..................Balo..........Dzeko

Shay needs a game and our 6'3 and 6'4 strikers need some service. Play a right footer on the right and a left footer on the left (what will they think of next). It is Notts County FFS, I know we shouldn't take anyone for granted, but surely this is a game where we might try a more orthodox/English approach? We have a big wide pitch and a couple of goal-hungry forwards.

BLOOMUEN said:
......................Shay

Richards........Kolo........Vinny...........Kolarov

SWP............Milner........Barry...........Silva

Shay needs a game and our 6'3 and 6'4 strikers need some service. Play a right footer on the right and a left footer on the left (what will they think of next). It is Notts County FFS, I know we shouldn't take anyone for granted, but surely this is a game where we might try a more orthodox/English approach? We have a big wide pitch and a couple of goal-hungry forwards.

Id go with that, but make a few changes:

......................Hart

Boateng........Kolo........Lescott........Zabaleta

SWP............Milner........Vieira...........Kolarov

Hart in for Given - if they score it will be a corner/freekick/cross and Given is crap at dealing with them.

Boateng for Micah - He has a 50/50 chance of getting injured in each match so may as well rest him.

Lescott in for Kompany - May as well rest our best defender, Lescotts a great replacement and should be suited to this sort of game.

Zaba in for Kolarov - Kolarov would provide excellent service on the wings rather than Silva, who deserves a rest (it's Notts County and he's a world cup winner)

Vieira for Barry - Barry has played a lot of matches lately.

Then we can bring on Silva and Tévez if we need a goal,
de Jong and Kompany if we need to solidify,
or M Johnson and Razak/Guidetti/Assulin or someone if were comfortable.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm --<br /><br />
Wellsblue21 said:
id go

hart

richards boyata lescott zabaleta

vieria

milner yaya kolarov

dzeko

subs
given
kompany
silva
balotelli
barry
tevez
assulain
May as well stick Balotelli upfront as well...

;)

-------------------------------Hart
--Zabaleta------Boateng-------------Lescott-------------Kolarov
------------------------------Vieira
------------Silva----------------------------Milner
------SWP--------------------Dzeko-------------------Balotelli

Subs: Given, Touré, Richards, Touré, Razak, Tevez, Jo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.