City V Notts Match Thread

citymad said:
sincity said:
And what makes you say tat???

Because it sounds like you didnt watch the game then you said "great game" Be careful what you type.

Because I couldn't watch the whole game from over here...the bandwidth was damn slow and I could barely watch the closing minutes of the game over the internet stream..
Had to follow the status updates at Soccernet, and I didn't believe when the guy kept typing that City was playing badly. I personally feel Soccernet is biased against City

Now I'm wondering why I'm trying to justify myself to anyone?!?!

Still have to get passed Villa which wont be easy

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm --

Still have to get passed Villa which wont be easy

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 pm --

A positive was that when Tevez came on him and Dzeko linked nicely and actually looked like a partnership<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 pm --<br /><br />Bobby we need pacey players, the fastest man on the pitch was Micah and he is a defender, great finish by the way, but he is the only thoroughbred in our ranks

sincity said:
citymad said:
Because it sounds like you didnt watch the game then you said "great game" Be careful what you type.

Because I couldn't watch the whole game from over here...the bandwidth was damn slow and I could barely watch the closing minutes of the game over the internet stream..
Had to follow the status updates at Soccernet, and I didn't believe when the guy kept typing that City was playing badly. I personally feel Soccernet is biased against City

Now I'm wondering why I'm trying to justify myself to anyone?!?!

Sorry mate didnt mean to offend.

Somebody posted on here that we were poor. Well, a football match comprises at least 95 minutes these days. If we are below par for 30 minutes but deadly for 65 minutes, I will be satisfied. Maybe we lulled them into a false sense of security in the first half, giving them the false impression that they could win. It was an excellent result and a professional performance. More please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.