City V Notts Match Thread

sincity said:
Great game!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the final scoreline..
Among others, I also loved the way Hart kept a clean sheet.. he was absolutely brilliant!!

When United squeak past Crawley, we roar past Notts :)
Rag alert!!!!

I couldnt believe my eyes, Dzeko and Tevez were working together. I find that waaay more important than this 5 : 0 . Anyway nice play today. Balo gotta change his attitude

BlueCityfan said:
This will be a huge confidence boost for Dzeko. I really start to feel that he will be a huge part of our team next season and maybe even this season.

Go Dzeko! You will not be a flop...you are going to be a success.

Any City fan that even remotely doubts that did not see enough of him yet...

The kid (at 24 I still see him that way) is a great player, you all wait and see.

BTW - saying hello to all you lads on this board. You are so fun to read I had to join in :-) As you will see I am a bit biased about Edin - but some criticism around the Blue lately was so unjust it isn't even fair. That said - I think his confidence is not up there (evidenced by that missed one-on-one), but this game will definitely help :-). As far as skills though - just wait and see.

Lastly - I did not know how much MCFC is HATED by some commentators. WOW. I just finished watching the game, and I was sick to my stomach by the amount of disrespect for this team. If I was Mancini I would use the commentaries as stimulation for my players :-)

Great game. Bring on Aris. I want to see Dzeko and Tevez up top against Aris again.

malg said:
sincity said:
Great game!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the final scoreline..
Among others, I also loved the way Hart kept a clean sheet.. he was absolutely brilliant!!

When United squeak past Crawley, we roar past Notts :)
Rag alert!!!!

And what makes you say tat???

sincity said:
malg said:
Rag alert!!!!

If you are from overseas, then I may be wrong, but if you are posting from somewhere in GB, then your post appears a little like something a Rag would post on here. If I'm wrong, then I owe you an apology, like I may owe one to 80shorts once I see the Balotelli replay....

malg said:
sincity said:
If you are from overseas, then I may be wrong, but if you are posting from somewhere in GB, then your post appears a little like something a Rag would post on here. If I'm wrong, then I owe you an apology, like I may owe one to 80shorts once I see the Balotelli replay....

I'm from Singapore... apology accepted ;)
oh you mean since I didn't call United scum, u think I'm a rag?
well, i'm still learning the lingo, lol...
just joined this forum recently, but have been a city fan for almost two and a half years... nothing great like the lifelong City fans here, but I'm proud of it.. :)

In the first half we were ponderous and predictable

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm --

In the first half we were ponderous and predictable

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm --

Dzeko looked better today great control and incisive pass for Tev

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm --

well done city in the end

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm --

I still think we have a problem trying to break better teams down particularly those in Europa Cup<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm --<br /><br />Even when the last goal kIdd was going mental, mancini looked troubled with the problems of the world on his shoulders cheer up Bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.