City v Palace Post Match Thread

God I hate Tony Pulis. Even when losing in the last 10 minutes, he still refused to unpark the bus. 3 points and move on

Top of the table 6 points out of six over Christmas, the results are all that counts. 4 days rest before Swansea. I hope we can win there for a change.

Awful performance but it's good that Yaya had a full rest and Fernandinho only played 55 minutes.

Swansea up next. With Silva out, I wonder if Pellegrini will go two up top...

Phew!

I suppose you have to win ugly some times although credit to palace for some resolute defending.

I would just like to add that pulis is a classless c*nt for keeping his arms folded during the minutes applause at the start of the game. The rest of the palace staff managed to applaud but not this small minded prick.

stony said:
I fucking hate Pullis and his brand of anti-football.
its fucking ridiculous dude, u come there and play that way looking only to get a point and u get nothing. why people continue to hire him is beyond me. he should only be getting jobs as a defensive assistant anymore as its laughable the brand of football he employs

BigOscar said:
God I hate Tony Pulis. Even when losing in the last 10 minutes, he still refused to unpark the bus. 3 points and move on

you can';t really blame them though. it nearly worked.

A win is a win.

Top of the league.

Job done. You've got to win ugly sometimes it's a sign of champions what Baconface installed in the RAGs

So do Palace walk away from this saying " We are best team to play at the Etihad because we only allowed 1 goal!" Yea this anti- football is a joke. They don't have the talent to have an effective counter attack.

Grateful to Pulis for not even making an effort at 1-0 down.

Nervy win, but good to rest Yaya and Fern.

Shame about Silva but he might have been due a rest anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.