City v Palace Post Match Thread

baildon blue said:
big blueballs said:
baildon blue said:
I told everybody we would struggle to beat Crystal Palace . That was a lucky win . Joe Hart was back to his best yesterday .
Did you go to the game? I did and we didn't struggle to beat them, we just struggled with our own performance level Palace had 6 shots 4 on target we had something like 23 with only 4 on target, I think that tells you why we struggled
No I didn't go yesterday . But from seeing the highlights we looked very leggy . I know the highlights can be edited to make us look shit .

If you only saw the highlights than you are in no position to comment on the game as a whole

baildon blue said:
big blueballs said:
baildon blue said:
I told everybody we would struggle to beat Crystal Palace . That was a lucky win . Joe Hart was back to his best yesterday .
Did you go to the game? I did and we didn't struggle to beat them, we just struggled with our own performance level Palace had 6 shots 4 on target we had something like 23 with only 4 on target, I think that tells you why we struggled
No I didn't go yesterday . But from seeing the highlights we looked very leggy . I know the highlights can be edited to make us look shit .
The highlights portrayed a totally different game, they made it look closer than it was, at no point did I think Palace could win the game, but we did struggle with our own level of performance and creating decent chances, Palace were 11 behind the ball nothing more and the saves Joe had to make apart from one were routine, him getting MOM I thought was because there wasn't any one else who played above a 6 Joe being a 7 but not because he kept us in the game as Sky and BBC would have you believe

Ducado said:
baildon blue said:
big blueballs said:

If you only saw the highlights than you are in no position to comment on the game as a whole
You make me laugh . Course I can have my say on the match . Your out of order for saying that . If we were so good why was Joe Hart the man of the match .

baildon blue said:
Ducado said:
baildon blue said:

You make me laugh . Course I can have my say on the match . Your out of order for saying that . If we were so good why was Joe Hart the man of the match .
See my post above for Joe Harts Mom performance or lack of from everyone else

baildon blue said:
Ducado said:
baildon blue said:

<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:52 pm --<br /><br />
baildon blue said:
Ducado said:
baildon blue said:

Lol

Bluekiwi said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Setting his team up to waste time at every opportunity, get plenty of snidey kicks in (including Jerome leaving one on Joe - (I have no doubt that was deliberate) deserved nothing more than what it got - fuck all!

The linesman was flagging for a foul so he thought it wasn't a fair challenge

It was deliberate. I had a great view, where I was sat (East Stand, level one) and he could have easily pulled out but chose not to. He did the opposite, in fact.

Other than that incident, I have no problem with Palace's tactics, yesterday. If my livelihood depended on it, I'd play exactly the same way v City.
Football is funny though, isn't it? One of the best games ever on St Stephen's night, followed by the worst, all year, just two days later.

Bluebee2 said:
What annoys me about City fans was prevalent yesterday, booing and having a go at Garcia and Dzeko every time they passed it back or sideways and not a murmur when anyone else did it.
It wasn't the passing back or sideways - it was that they did it when they had no opponent in close attendance but when they had a chance to look for a pass to get an attack going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.