City v Palace Post Match Thread

Very important saves from Hart, thought Fernandinho had a great match till he was taken off. Without Yaya he had more freedom to attack and several of City's best chances came from him. His level is very impressive, I hope he gets a chance to go to the WC. Good passing, good intercepting, headering inside the box, great stuff all around.

Watch how this is "plucky" palace with a 1-0 defeat and Norwich being unlucky v Utd wont be plucky.
Credit to Palace though, having kept a lot of clean sheets (5 in 9 in PL) I knew this would be a hard game and I think Pella's got his team wrong which made it harder and on another day Palace could have taken a point. 77% possession though for us, must be close to a record

So so unecessary that Silva has to miss Swansea by taking one for the team because of a bloody silly selection!! Should have gone full strength, won the game early and got Silva off the pitch. I hope this is a lesson to Pelle that you cannot disrespect these lesser teams - we're very luck not to have drawn that one!! Will someone please tell me just what the point is there in Garcia playing??

Everyone has opinion on him one way or another...and he might be a lot of things, but - our Edin has scored so many important goals in his City career it is almost ridiculous.

And this is why I personally think people on here should not be so harsh on him (with all his flaws and his good sides).

These are seasons to remember - and he sure as hell WAS AND STILL IS a big part of it.

That said - good win, 3 points in the bag, off to eat some dinner in peace now :-)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Sooner that result is recorded as purely a statistic and that game forgotten about for the rest of the time the better.

Utter bobbins, we're struggling just as much if not more under pelle to break down 10 behind the ball than we did under mancini.

Also silva you're a dope because you've now inconvenienced us for swansea, a tough away game with a stupid tackle.

Not impressed at all today.

You never fucking are!

We won and went top of the fucking league you clown.

Just what the doctor needed! suffering a dose of Man flu at the moment, so a massive dose of adrenalin from the stress of watching this game has perked me up no end!
Top of the table, grinding out a win against a potential Pulis banana skin 2 days after the Liverpool game, couldn't be happier! clean sheet, Hart back to his best, and Pulis will be gutted, we all know how much he hates us after the play off final.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.