City v Palace post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game and result was not on par and for 40 min city was 10 yards off it and the call from the bench and the switch turned on and city was all over them like a rash KDB was to far up the pitch silva was not getting in the game and aguero did not have a sniff and we looked 2nd best

but here is the new pep and manchester city with a younger team full off running and if you think you have the wing backs in your pocket city just play sterling and sane out wide and the push is on and we flood the middle of the park and the pressing is what makes us a better team this season we hunt teams down

great win and the score could have been anything and if city really fancy going for the kill somebody is going to take a double score

We weren't even at our best today.

The main difference between this season and last is we're taking our chances.

Bit lethargic first half but thankfully it improved second half. Loftus cheek looked OK and really should have scored. Our defence is well dodge man ;-)

KDB a bit hit and miss today but silva raz kun sane were mostly superb. And dinho broke things up well.
Great to watch this magnificent footballing side. Some of the play on show this season has been spectacular. Hope we keep it going, which I think we will.

This is not peaking, this is the season to come
Haha love it :) only shit thing about today was the Mendy injury, we won't have that same width down the left now from Danilo who likes to always cut inside. Hope he recovers fast.

Just got in from the match. Just superb again. Bit of a slow first half but when we switch up the gears nobody can get near us.

Sane my MOTM but De Bruyne, Aguero and Sterling had their moments.

Excellent second half performance, Sane was dynamite and was my MOM.

First half the tempo was too slow, but after the break the movement, passing was slick and fluid and resulted in the glut of goals.

Stones has been playing well, but one criticism in the first half was he gets turned too easily and would be bringing Vinnie back against Chelsea

Best part of that match for me was when Delph scored the first two players to celebrate with him were Ferna and Dave, looked like a Pep Guardiola lookalike contest.

First 30 mins sloppy particularly Stones. After that sublime.

Brilliant stuff at times 2nd half and could have ended up 7 or 8.

De Bruyne and Silva for me were superb but Sane is one hell of a talent even if not everything comes off.

Excellent second half performance, Sane was dynamite and was my MOM.

First half the tempo was too slow, but after the break the movement, passing was slick and fluid and resulted in the glut of goals.

Stones has been playing well, but one criticism in the first half was he gets turned too easily and would be bringing Vinnie back against Chelsea

Can't see Kompany starting first game back, against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.