City v Palace post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats he been saying?
xX4euCxV_normal.jpg
Benjamin Mendy @benmendy23 Great team work today again, sharks were out @ManCity Tough knock for me but i will be ok inch'allah
1f919-1f3fe.png
thx for your messages !!

Don't even need to push it, it's happened! It's the only reason for that sub today... to see who would be a better pick there. And Delph smashed it to be fair to him. Could be a bit of a revival for him.
Danilo is much better at RB/DM, anyway. He is wasted on the left.

Very happy for Delph—deserves more chances and took the one he was given today, and how.

Great 2nd half performance, didn't quite click in the 1st but still could've been long out of sight, and to be fair palace could've had a goal themselves. But my word didn't we just click up a few years in the 2nd beautiful entertaining rapier like football. Sane was brilliant and Aguero is another step closer to the record.

Happy days and can't wait for next week.

Loftus Cheek looked a decent player in that first half, very composed and dangerous. Disappeared in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.