City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring James Milner ‏@BoringMilner1m
Pellegrini just said 2 games in 2 days is crazy. I said actually it's 2 games in 45½ hours. He said Wow James that's even crazier.

Made me laugh!

Gaylord du Bois said:
Daz_Blue said:
SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Rodwell, Negredo, Nasri
Looks like a strong line up to me although I'm not so sure about Panti in goal when we're only going with 2 at the back. 5-3 City.

I like what you did there :-)

In all seriousness though; Kolorov is playing well atm, so should be able to cope in a back 2.

chesterbells said:
nikoman said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Garcia starting instead of Rodwell. It shows how much Pelegrini rates Rodwell...
The same thing happened with Isco, he didn't play almost never. But he went step by step and in about 1 year he became an intouchable of the First 11.

Garcia over Rodwell today; looking ominous for those of us who would like to see Garcia moved on in the Jan window. On the other hand, maybe it's just to keep him in the shop window....

Who would take him? Just hopeful thinking mate. Even if we signing a CM he would still be needed for depth.

Sky Blue said:
Pellegrini just said 2 games in 2 days is crazy. I said actually it's 2 games in 45½ hours. He said Wow James that's even crazier.

Made me laugh!

Lol, got to love that twitter account.

Sparkys-Army said:
Sky Blue said:

Made me laugh!

Lol, got to love that twitter account.

I think my personal favourite was when he listed his Christmas presents and they all socks and sweaters.

Sky Blue said:

Made me laugh!
Quality!

Didsbury Dave said:
As long as silva is there to open the doors a scratch team like this is fine

Not quite so sure as you DD. Garcia and Dzeko will be fuck all use against a parked bus, particularly given the defensively minded full back choices, albeit that Dzeko probably had to play. Would have been inclined to have started Nasri, killed it all off early doors and then brought the reserves on for a run out

Why take a risk when we can go top with a victory?

Palace will be up for this one after their late winner in their last game. Other than get in everybody else's way and generally give the ball away, what is Garcia going to contribute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.