City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As long as silva is there to open the doors a scratch team like this is fine

Not quite so sure as you DD. Garcia and Dzeko will be fuck all use against a parked bus, particularly given the defensively minded full back choices, albeit that Dzeko probably had to play. Would have been inclined to have started Nasri, killed it all off early doors and then brought the reserves on for a run out

Im always an advocate for starting with the best 11 and then changing it when the game is in the bag but im not the boss and the side out should be more than good enough.

blueinsa said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As long as silva is there to open the doors a scratch team like this is fine

Not quite so sure as you DD. Garcia and Dzeko will be fuck all use against a parked bus, particularly given the defensively minded full back choices, albeit that Dzeko probably had to play. Would have been inclined to have started Nasri, killed it all off early doors and then brought the reserves on for a run out

Im always an advocate for starting with the best 11 and then changing it when the game is in the bag but im not the boss and the side out should be more than good enough.
Many players currently rested looked tired against liverpool. so this may just be our best eleven

mancity61 said:
Why take a risk when we can go top with a victory?

Palace will be up for this one after their late winner in their last game. Other than get in everybody else's way and generally give the ball away, what is Garcia going to contribute?

Give over we will win

zeven said:
blueinsa said:

Many players currently rested looked tired against liverpool. so this may just be our best eleven

if its good enough for the gaffer, its good enough for me and its more than good enough to do a job against palace today.

That team reeks of Pelli underestimating Palace and thinking it's a guaranteed 3 points. I really hope this doesn't bite us on the arse.

RandomJ said:
That team reeks of Pelli underestimating Palace and thinking it's a guaranteed 3 points. I really hope this doesn't bite us on the arse.

Fucking garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.