City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

Greedy fucking league. The red tops can’t stop us on the field so they pressure the league to investigate the accounts. We must have the cleanest accounts in world football.

City are bullet proof & now the saviours of football ;)

Read my edit, it's just logic. If someone on here had heard off a mate about this months ago, then what are the chances of Pep not knowing? Is Pep showing any signs of some major bad news? I'd say no.

The not going public part I got from here:

Ok, cheers. BTW, it was me who heard it off a mate on March 12th so I posted it on here and got scoffed at ;) I wish it had been bollocks FFS!

Yeah that’s pretty much as I read it also. wonder what the potential punishment would be? Points deduction? Stripped of past titles? Fines? Transfer bans?

Worryingly a lot of the ‘key‘ evidence UEFA had against couldn’t be used in court due to the time that had elapsed if I remember correctly. Not sure if prem has different rules to allow them to use that evidence.

Either way just more unnecessary stress for the fans. What a fucking week

That’s what this appears to intimate, from July 2020. I’m utterly fucking sick of it I know that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.