City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

We wouldn’t have let Sergio go if we had a pending transfer ban. Something to consider.
Not that I’m saying that a ban is coming but with the appeal we would probably have the next window to go big before a ban hit.
If..

Yeah, I don't get the vibe from around City that it's anything serious.

They already know what it is at City. As I understand it, they have appealed that it is not in the public interest so should remain confidential while the arbitration goes on.

@Ric Have you heard anything?

Looks FFP related given the dates involved, I’m no legal expert but given CAS’s ruling last year you’d think that any suggestion of funnelling funds through sponsorship was bollocks.

If it is FFP, would appear they have got something else

Is that what you’ve heard mate or what you’re surmising?
Read my edit, it's just logic. If someone on here had heard off a mate about this months ago, then what are the chances of Pep not knowing? Is Pep showing any signs of some major bad news? I'd say no.

The not going public part I got from here:

Looks FFP related given the dates involved, I’m no legal expert but given CAS’s ruling last year you’d think that any suggestion of funnelling funds through sponsorship was bollocks.

If it is FFP, would appear they have got something else
The PL investigation wasn't part of the CAS ruling so they are obliged to bring their own investigation to a satisfactory conclusion. I hope it's just a case of going through the motions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.