City v PSG - The Unofficial Champions League Race

I wouldn't say yaya and aguero were superstars before joining us. Tbh, other than the English players, I've probably not heard of any other the players we've ever signed, other than haaland.
I’m not well up with foreign football but the only players ide heard of coming in prior to Haaland was David Silva and Yaya.

They haven't invested. They've spent big on superstars. They're mid 2010s Man United in a less competitive league.

Outside of Erling Haaland, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero, is there anyone we've signed in the last 14 years that you could say is inarguably a world superstar? (I might be missing someone) They become stars with us.
Only Robinho for me and he was the least talented, Yaya was known more for being turfed out by Pep, I don't think he had developed his explosive pace at that stage, Silva and Aguero were big prospects having shined in the C.L and of course Kun was seeing Maradonnas daughter

They haven't invested. They've spent big on superstars. They're mid 2010s Man United in a less competitive league.

Outside of Erling Haaland, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero, is there anyone we've signed in the last 14 years that you could say is inarguably a world superstar? (I might be missing someone) They become stars with us.
carlos tevez was quite well known i guess

Unless I'm mistaken, apart from Scott Carson who doesn't really count, every single one of our squad won their first ever champions league on Saturday. That says it all for me.

Haaland is the only one who was a superstar before joining. As great as the other two were, outside of our fan base I would argue they were never global superstars at any point. Not in the way Haaland and Mbappe are now, or Ronaldo and Messi were/are.

Haaland is the only global superstar we've had as a player, in the sense kids all over the world idolise him. I love Aguero but there wasn't millions kids all over every continent wanting to be him.
I could have written that myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.