City v PSG - The Unofficial Champions League Race

Another genuine question. Are we, or are we not, owned by a state, in any meaningful way?
And please, no spin, no bullshit, just a straight answer, considering all the factors. Anyone answering is on friendly turf here.

Another genuine question. Are we, or are we not, owned by a state, in any meaningful way?
And please, no spin, no bullshit, just a straight answer, considering all the factors. Anyone answering is on friendly turf here.
I posted this in the media thread to any of the click-baiters that might be reading and should clarify things for you. It's from the letter to fans that Sheikh Mansour wrote when he purchased the club:

I should perhaps also explain that despite what you may have read, I have bought the club in a private capacity and as part of my personal business strategy to hold a wide portfolio of business investments. I am a football fan, and I hope that you will soon see that I am now also a Manchester City fan. But I am also a long-term investor and that is probably more important to the club and to you because it means we are here for the long haul and that we will act always in the best interests of the club and all of its stakeholders, but especially you the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.