City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

I'm not going and I don't think we should be selling seats to PSG fans in the home areas (other than the ones UEFA force us to).

Your ticketing policy would removre the long queues for the metro and take away the excuse of people leaving the ground early.

Becuase the hissy fits came from those complaining (quire strongly) about someone being sat in their seat.
That's where the thread had go to. It wasn't about people not going, people can either go or not go it's up to them, after all it's a free world just. But there's a touch of irony when someone not going complains about the club selling their seat.
I'm quite happy for them to sell my seat. But the deficiencies of their IT systems are not my problem.

How many tickets do you reckon are taken Dickie?

It's so difficult to say
Areas that are reserved for our ecexutives, UEFA family and PSG are greyed out obviously because tickets for us aren't available here
Up to yesterday block 104 (which is where my ST is for) was red, meaning limited availability, but now this is also grey as it's sold out
What I don't believe is that the entire South stand is sold out as that is now grey. I reckon it's like our domestic cup matches when the club is trying to fill the other areas of the stadium first.
As an example in green areas, block 307 there are over 250 seats available, 306 over 300 and behind the goal Family stand block 135 about 200
There are 33 blocks that are still green. If you took this as an average of 200 per block = 6,600,
12 blocks orange, call that 100 per block =1,200,
What's not sold in the SS = speculation, my estimate 4,000
The three rows at the front that are not for sale at European matches =1,500

I've deliberately underestimated availability but my calculation comes in at 13,500, plus what UEFA take (the club doesn't sell) 1,500??
That tells me the club at this moment has sold 40,000, but the attendance figure will be more because of the UEFA family

It's so difficult to say
Areas that are reserved for our ecexutives, UEFA family and PSG are greyed out obviously because tickets for us aren't available here
Up to yesterday block 104 (which is where my ST is for) was red, meaning limited availability, but now this is also grey as it's sold out
What I don't believe is that the entire South stand is sold out as that is now grey. I reckon it's like our domestic cup matches when the club is trying to fill the other areas of the stadium first.
As an example in green areas, block 307 there are over 250 seats available, 306 over 300 and behind the goal Family stand block 135 about 200
There are 33 blocks that are still green. If you took this as an average of 200 per block = 6,600,

I've deliberately underestimated availability but my calculation comes in at 13,500, plus what UEFA take (the club doesn't sell) 1,500??
That tells me the club at this moment has sold 40,000, but the attendance figure will be more because of the UEFA family
I'd roughly Agree with that , I estimate about 9-10000 left as you say SS a bit of a guess. Not sure what the capacity is for c/l or how many are allocated for UEFA etc so somewhere about 40/42000 sold sounds right.

It's so difficult to say

Thanks dickie Davis

I'd roughly Agree with that , I estimate about 9-10000 left as you say SS a bit of a guess. Not sure what the capacity is for c/l or how many are allocated for UEFA etc so somewhere about 40/42000 sold sounds right.

Thanks blueparrot
Hopefully we get a decent result in Paristhat helps further sales!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.