City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
Looks like we have a new signing we didn't know about - 2 Zabaleta's according to MCFC website one starting and one on the bench.
I see the sheik's cloning technology has come to fruition.

That 11 Zabs v 11 Silvas thought experiment has a whole new meaning now.

foetus said:
Sparkys-Army said:
DILEMA. Finish work in 9 minutes... Do i go along the seafront into the pub an watch the game on the big screen or cycle home, take my meatballs in a red thai sauce upstairs and watch it on the 32inch screen.

My future rests in your hands.

how good are the meatballs?

Pretty damn good.

djimaldblue said:
Sparkys-Army said:
DILEMA. Finish work in 9 minutes... Do i go along the seafront into the pub an watch the game on the big screen or cycle home, take my meatballs in a red thai sauce upstairs and watch it on the 32inch screen.

Watch the first half in the pub have a couple of beers, cycle home responsibly then tear into your meatballs while watching the second half.

How does that sound?

Sounds like everyone is a winner. Hmmm i'm soo hungry!

sam-caddick said:
jimharri said:
Disappointed that Kolarov gets the nod over GC. Ho hum.

With Clichy having a new baby last weekend, he might have missed some training this week. Maybe thats why?

Turner92 said:
TEAMS NEWS: #MCFC subs Pantilimon, Clichy, Kolo, Milner, Sinclair, Razak, Balotelli

Yet he's fit enough to be on the bench? How do the management know that Kolarov won't get injured/sent off after 5 minutes? Odd.

Sparkys-Army said:
foetus said:
Sparkys-Army said:

how good are the meatballs?

Pretty damn good.

i think u have ur answer. enjoy...im jealous

onetruesaxon said:
sam-caddick said:
onetruesaxon said:
Nice to see Garcia watching the game today with his missis.i thought he flew back?

thats good.

how do you know?

Showed him arriving for the game with his bird! Boy she's fit
mattb_churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.