City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labatt Blue said:
8-0 Tevez 3 Dzeko 3 Lescott and Kompany 1 each..Nasri and Silva 4 assists each..take it Hughes take it! 1-0 will also be fine

Good old shauny with a hatrick of own goals but were purely down to sheer unluckiness.

Because he loves us.

Perhaps nedum could backheel an owngoal too and then hughes falls flat on his arse whilst mancini shoves a fruit pastel in his mouth, which intiates a challenge of trying as hard as you can not to chew!

Am I the only one nervous as all shite right now? Need to be ruthless in front of goal and need to put a few goals on the sheet. Time to make hay against a weaker side.

COME ON CITY!

MotownBlue said:
Am I the only one nervous as all shite right now? Need to be ruthless in front of goal and need to put a few goals on the sheet. Time to make hay against a weaker side.

COME ON CITY!

An early goal to calm us down and lower their morale, hope to god Kolarov has his defending boots on todayi!

MotownBlue said:

COME ON CITY!

im always nervous

sam-caddick said:
QPR: Green, Bosingwa, Nelsen, Ferdinand, Fabio, Wright-Phillips, Granero, Faurlin, Park, Zamora, Johnson

That is quite the... Hodgepodge?

Cobwebcat said:
I thought Suarez said he was in the 17 today?

Maybe because he said that on Twitter, Mancini benched him.

Same thing happen with Roman last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.