City v QPR ticket details

bluebannana said:
meldrew said:
M18CTID said:
It won't work out cheaper over a whole season though. My Seasoncard works out at an average of £28.42 per game but if I bought a ticket for each of the 19 league games in that stand where my seat is then it would average out as costing more.

I got value gold and my average price per league game is £14.47, I've had value gold last two seasons, magic!!!

You want cheaper tickets, get a season ticket!

a lot of people cant afford the intial cost of 450 upwards for a season ticket though

Well get off your fat arse and get a better job! Better still wear a condom and stop buying fast food eat fresh then go to the match!

Absolutely ridiculous City!!

All about supply and demand......we should be maximising profit margins by selling the tickets at the right price to equalize demand and supply through the price mechanism

got to think of FFFP you know

Side tracking a little, but my mate is on leave for this game and as a I am a season card holder, would I be able to purchase a ticket fir him and his son or will they need their own member cards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.