City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure these games are interesting enough these days. Its weird but as they are no longer rivals I just see it as another game, I've decided to go in the end but I really can't be arsed. Its on the telly and its tempting to just fuck it off all together. Its 3 points to play for I suppose. Nowadays and I think for some time to come I see Chelsea as the biggest games of our season.

Too much arse twitching on here.

A bit like Wigan at Wembley. We turn up we win. If we don't then rags will win their cup final.

I have full confidence that Pelli will set us up correctly and our main men Komps, Yaya, and Zaba will make sure the attitude is right on the pitch.

I expect us to score at least 3 and maybe one in reply via the refs input.

Its derby day enjoy and live the dream. There were many years that I thought we'd never win there again...time to make it 4 on the bounce.

We'll be out of sight by half-time.
Old scaffold will be three quarters empty by 80mins
The plastics will have left the pub before we score our last goal
I'll be singing and dancing 'til the wee small hours.

blue b4 the moon said:

A bit like Wigan at Wembley. We turn up we win. If we don't then rags will win their cup final.

I have full confidence that Pelli will set us up correctly and our main men Komps, Yaya, and Zaba will make sure the attitude is right on the pitch.

Its derby day enjoy and live the dream. There were many years that I thought we'd never win there again...time to make it 4 on the bounce.
4? Win tonight and it'll be three wins there (6-1, 2-1 and tonight). The game in the 2010/11 season ended 2-1 to them (Shrek's shinned effort).

Desperately want a win but the way I'm feeling right now I'd take a draw!!
Daughter singing solo in school concert tonight so won't be going/watching. Bugger!!

Kick 'em all
Kick 'em all,
Come on you Blues,
Kick 'em all,
If you see any red's
You will fucking well boot em,
Come on you Blues,
Kick 'em all.

Well, we used to sing that when we battered them every time we played them when I was a lad, and hopefully those days are returning. Not the booting and kicking, I'm too old now, but the victory on the pitch.

4-1 City, and more verbal diarrhoea from the chosen one!

Come on you Blues.

jimharri said:
blue b4 the moon said:

4? Win tonight and it'll be three wins there (6-1, 2-1 and tonight). The game in the 2010/11 season ended 2-1 to them (Shrek's shinned effort).

Oops its either a sleepy morning post or I was once a...... No can't even jest about it. ;)

FredTilson said:
The first time I ever remember us being derby favourites. Hopefully the boys are fully charged up.
We were favourites when we smashed them at our place and a couple of other times we played them at home recently. I can't remember us bring favourites at their place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.