City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
BjhZhl8IAAAc5Z7.jpg

Oh ffs.. thats class.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 am --<br /><br />
dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:
I'm not sure these games are interesting enough these days. Its weird but as they are no longer rivals I just see it as another game, I've decided to go in the end but I really can't be arsed. Its on the telly and its tempting to just fuck it off all together. Its 3 points to play for I suppose. Nowadays and I think for some time to come I see Chelsea as the biggest games of our season.

de niro are you taking the piss how are we no longer rivals anymore? They won the league last year. We want it this year. It was always derby day when we was in 7th or or lower and they was top 4 so how as anything changed. Im more confident than usual but that takes nothing away from the game it will always be derby day for me.

Reel him in Bill.. ;)

Derby day ritual of blasting oasis (Columbia) in the car driving to work.
Gets the blood pumping.
"There we were.....no here we are....all this confusion nothing to say to me"
3 points tonight

samharris said:
BringBackSwales said:
the frigging pessimism in here is stifling; thank fuck it will not be like that in our end tomorrow

Excactly this..just seen a stat on SSN..

The vermin have won only one game home or away to the top nine teams in the prem this season..

This for me is the reason I'm nervous, this is the first time in my lifetime that it'd be rather embarrassing if we didn't beat them. I've been used to going into derbies expecting to get battered and so getting anything was a huge bonus. Even in the past few years we've both been challenging and so whilst losing the game would be a blow for our title aspirations, it wouldn't have been a huge shock. I fully expect us to win tonight, but the thought of us not doing worries me sick.

Just got off the phone to a Rag contractor. Guess who said these words......

"To be honest I'd take losing 2-0 now if it meant you not thrashing us"

Oh FFS how the mighty have fallen.

No RVP, cant be arsed defence, poor midfield.. We should beat them well and truly. It is derby day though and I hate it cos anything can happen. But this is it, we're up against it, Chelsea and Liverpool are doing the business. We need to win tonight

dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:
I'm not sure these games are interesting enough these days. Its weird but as they are no longer rivals I just see it as another game, I've decided to go in the end but I really can't be arsed. Its on the telly and its tempting to just fuck it off all together. Its 3 points to play for I suppose. Nowadays and I think for some time to come I see Chelsea as the biggest games of our season.

de niro are you taking the piss how are we no longer rivals anymore? They won the league last year. We want it this year. It was always derby day when we was in 7th or or lower and they was top 4 so how as anything changed. Im more confident than usual but that takes nothing away from the game it will always be derby day for me.

Years gone by maybe but are you telling me this is a more important that say Liverpool or Everton away?

The lads have to be well up for this because united have nothing to lose at all and have hit abit of form. No complacency tonight, I want them to show confidence, control, power, pace and skill and we will win if they give 100%

No nerves, just a professional performance please because we need those points !

de niro said:
dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:

Years gone by maybe but are you telling me this is a more important that say Liverpool or Everton away?
It's on a par with Everton away imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.