City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Just heard a rumour that Dzeko will start.

Don't shoot the messenger. I can't verify it and it is only a second hand rumour. Just thought I'd report it.
Did you hear it in this thread, a whole page ago?

Didsbury Dave said:

Don't shoot the messenger. I can't verify it and it is only a second hand rumour. Just thought I'd report it.

I expect him to in place of Negredo. Seems Manuel trusts him more to lead the line on his own in the bigger games recently i.e Barca when Sergio went off and Hull away

Lets hope he is up for a battle and doesn't plan to put in a powder puff performance

can anyone confirm if there is a minute's laughter before the game tonight over united's season ?

wolfie1988 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I expect him to in place of Negredo. Seems Manuel trusts him more to lead the line on his own in the bigger games recently i.e Barca when Sergio went off and Hull away

Lets hope he is up for a battle and doesn't plan to put in a powder puff performance

if he gets the service he will score

Balti said:
wolfie1988 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

if he gets the service he will score

..due a 'big' performance.

kenzie115 said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
Done my usual media blackout derby day superstiion today which is no radio,no tv,mobile off at 7pm and the hardest one of all I won't be watching it either,not watched a derby now for the last 6 season's..I no I'm a soft arse but I just get to wound up these days....plus if I don't do any off these things we tend to do quite well these days so ain't goin to change
Out of interest, how do you check the final score?
media blackout finishes at 10.05 bud...that's when I crawl back out from under the stone

not worried at all, ok its a derby and can go either way but ... the table don't lie, they aren't where they are down to poor decisions or bad luck, they are $hite pure and simple, old aging squad left by old whiskey nose who knew he'd had the best out of them. Play to our strengths and not do anything daft and we will win this ! CTID ( and i think we'll win by 2 clear goals )

dr mcfc is mine said:
kenzie115 said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
Done my usual media blackout derby day superstiion today which is no radio,no tv,mobile off at 7pm and the hardest one of all I won't be watching it either,not watched a derby now for the last 6 season's..I no I'm a soft arse but I just get to wound up these days....plus if I don't do any off these things we tend to do quite well these days so ain't goin to change
Out of interest, how do you check the final score?
media blackout finishes at 10.05 bud...that's when I crawl back out from under the stone
What do you do though? Sky Sports News, BBC Sport website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.