City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is their 12th man tonight? It's normally the ref that worries me in these games. We've got to approach the game as if we are already 1-0 down. You just know Wiggy and the other cunts will be flopping around and bullying the ref all night.

2mo9lw5.jpg
dronefromsector7g said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
I am a bit nervous if I'm honest. Currently in Madrid and the local boys all think we will batter them and to a man will be cheering us on. I should get home in time to watch the match but the Spanish are much more confident than me.

Probably because they only see the current stuff and don't know about "typical city" :-0
Got any sideways snaps of Madrid Ronny?

What about this one. If not I can take a pic if the soppy little 250ml cans of Mahou they give you in the Iberia lounge lol

nomorethaksintimes said:
I'm no cynic said:
Their midfield is weak and they are struggling at CB. I would also expect Bayern to have their reps at the game to assess their 'opposition', so I can't expect the rags to be going flat out and give too many secrets away. I would suggest that we grind them down through the middle and gain a comfortable win, and this is the starting lineup I would go for:

Hart
Zab Vinny MDM Kolarov
Garcia Fern
Nasri Yaya Silva
Negredo

That leaves us with plenty of options on the bench to either kill them off, or to rescue a situation if something goes wrong.

I don't post often but that's one of the stupidest things I've read on the internet in a while!
I agree although it humours me that you used the word "stupidest" to describe the stupidity of the post.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm --<br /><br />
RightTurnClyde said:
Who is their 12th man tonight? It's normally the ref that worries me in these games. We've got to approach the game as if we are already 1-0 down. You just know Wiggy and the other cunts will be flopping around and bullying the ref all night.
The young and impressionable Michael Oliver, expect Rooney/Giggs to have a strong influence on decisions.

HolisticJim said:
I think we should all calm down. They will be up for it and without the Rooney, RVP, Mata indecision we might struggle tbh.

These next 4 games really could see us win the title or fall short.

Calm as a cucumber me..thats why I know we're gonna rip em a new rusty bullet hole..

Dzeko has to start tonight, plays up top alone way better than Negredo does. Never confident about this game, I really hope we win comfortably otherwise ny nails will be all over the carpet.

Armaan said:
Dzeko has to start tonight, plays up top alone way better than Negredo does. Never confident about this game, I really hope we win comfortably otherwise ny nails will be all over the carpet.

A Bosnian on ragcaf says a group of guys from Sarajevo are having drinks at City's hotel, and they've heard Dzeko will start.

Didn't know we put the players in a hotel for an away game at the swamp.

no game in this league is ever a foregone conclusion

no game in any competition

and that's ten times truer in derby games

we need every player to be fully committed and treating this game like a cup final..............................as their lot surely will

COME ON CITY

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure on Twitter: I don't know about you but I am so ready for tonight's derby.. Let s do this!!
Fucking Kill 'em Yaya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.