Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Sterling
Navas
Aguero

Team for me.

Yes no Silva. We are going to need some industry about us tonight, there is still enough quality there to complement it.

That's the 11 for me too Proy. At them from the start. Pace to hit them on both flanks & to cover back when needed. This is one of those special nights. Come on City! Aguero first scorer & City 3-0 @ 125/1. Wake me up from my dream when it's over :P

Can't be standing still atm, too bloody nervous. I'd start with Sterling and Silva on the bench.

All eyes on whether either/both of Silva and Kompany are benched. Kompany or Otamendi, Silva or Sterling. The only selection issues for the manager to decide. Other 9 players pick themselves.

Hart
Clichy
Mangala
Kompany/Otamendi
Sagna
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva/Sterling
De Bruyne
Navas
Aguero

My main concern is keeping eleven players on the pitch , The galacticos will be diving all over the place trying to win free kicks around the box , but its vital we do not get a red card , if we keep eleven players , we have a great chance tonight, , Pepe and Ramos are decent centre backs , but they are constantly left exposed , KDB and Kun could have a field day , if we get the 1st goal , we will hammer them. C'mon You Blues

My main concern is keeping eleven players on the pitch , The galacticos will be diving all over the place trying to win free kicks around the box , but its vital we do not get a red card , if we keep eleven players , we have a great chance tonight, , Pepe and Ramos are decent centre backs , but they are constantly left exposed , KDB and Kun could have a field day , if we get the 1st goal , we will hammer them. C'mon You Blues
I have the same concerns,more that than the actual football,we will get a lot of yellows at least

Club shop selling loads of hats and scarves to freezing Spanish.
Fucking brilliant.

Welcome to Manchester you soft twats.

Come on blues.

Just setting off, feel like a kid at Christmas, excited but nervous, just hope City turn up tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.