City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one with no commentary?

It was excellent, bang a link on please bud.

Yes it's without the commentary (the noise levels between Dzeko's equaliser and Aguero's goal on 7:40 mark is vary noticeable!)

I hope the link below works mate (if not, all I did was select 2011/12 season and the typed "QPR" and the this game appears on the 3rd page about halfway down).

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/CityTV/Features/2012/May/Roberto-Mancini-in-the-final-minutes-of-City-v-QPR

Yes it's without the commentary (the noise levels between Dzeko's equaliser and Aguero's goal on 7:40 mark is vary noticeable!)

I hope the link below works mate (if not, all I did was select 2011/12 season and the typed "QPR" and the this game appears on the 3rd page about halfway down).

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/CityTV/Features/2012/May/Roberto-Mancini-in-the-final-minutes-of-City-v-QPR

Cheers couldn't remember if I'd watched it on the OS or somewhere else.

I'll take it all in before setting off tonight, just to get in the mood.

Cüneyt Çakır

cc3bcneyt-c3a7akir-4.jpg

That's right, I'm pretty sure he was the ref when Real put the rags out in the last 16 (season 12/13 I think it was) when Nani got sent off for a high boot and Fergie went mental...was pretty controversial

That's right, I'm pretty sure he was the ref when Real put the rags out in the last 16 (season 12/13 I think it was) when Nani got sent off for a high boot and Fergie went mental...was pretty controversial

He was, but was good in the LFC-Dortmund match.

Giving 11 bookings out (and sending Balotelli off) isn't a problem if they were deserved bookings. It's 4 years since he reffed City.

got a good feeling in my water about tonight.
let the drinking and cheer commence...
c'mon city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.