City v Richmond - Ted Lasso / Pep appearance P5

Going by the general approval of the show in a forum of miserable gits I must be one of the most miserable.

I watched a few episodes and it seemed like the core of the series revolved around the usual tired tropes of Americans not understanding football and that somehow being hilarious..
Yeah, you must have ducked out really early. Ted Lasso is one of the funniest, most thoughtful shows of all time.

Going by the general approval of the show in a forum of miserable gits I must be one of the most miserable.

I watched a few episodes and it seemed like the core of the series revolved around the usual tired tropes of Americans not understanding football and that somehow being hilarious..
I tried to get into it a couple of times because of how much @BillyShears gushed about it on one of his podcasts. First few episodes were a real struggle then suddenly I found myself quite moved a couple of times. It's feel good tv with a slightly dark tinge that makes the feel good feel gooder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.