City v Saints post match

Since we lost the game to Spurs are performances have got steadily worse. The 1st half performance was the worst in a long time, I can't remember a performance that bad under MP. The only good thing to come out of yesterday's game, is that the 2nd half performance was 100% better than what went on in the 1st half. What's that now no wins in 5 games, that's not an ideal run with Barcalona coming next Tues. The next 2games have got to be won.

You either not watched the games or got a bad memory some of the football played v Everton was the best ever seen at the Etihad and should have been 5:1 we totally dominated them missed 2 pens It's the first time we have ever come close to Barca matching them, at times we were the better team, with better finishing and a pen for clear handball would have gone in 2:1 up at HT. Yes the first half v Saints was poor but as you rightly said the second was much improved.

You either not watched the games or got a bad memory some of the football played v Everton was the best ever seen at the Etihad and should have been 5:1 we totally dominated them missed 2 pens It's the first time we have ever come close to Barca matching them and at time we were the better team with better finishing and a pen for clear handball would have gone n 2:1 at HT Yes the first half v Saints was poor but as you rightly said the second was much improved.

Mostly agree, but you seriously expect us to convert a pen at Barca?!

Since we lost the game to Spurs are performances have got steadily worse. The 1st half performance was the worst in a long time, I can't remember a performance that bad under MP. The only good thing to come out of yesterday's game, is that the 2nd half performance was 100% better than what went on in the 1st half. What's that now no wins in 5 games, that's not an ideal run with Barcalona coming next Tues. The next 2games have got to be won.
You need to get yourself to the hospital, as you seem to be suffering from some sort of retrograde amnesia if you can't remember a worse performance by City under MP, than the 1st half against Saints.

sorry this is revisionist bullshit. steadily worse since Spurs? some of the footy v Everton was awesome, that performance 99 times out of 100 wins by 4 goals, but unfortunately we didnt. 60 mins at Barca was toe to toe with the worlds best. Considering we spluttered and started at Spurs (and actually played ok for some of it too) i cant see how we've got steadily worse??

Youve got to be joking. Last season alone, Watford away? Crystal Palace away?

You need to get yourself to the hospital, as you seem to be suffering from some sort of retrograde amnesia if you can't remember a worse performance by City under MP, than the 1st half against Saints.

So true. Indeed, a full 90 minutes against the Saints last season makes me wish I actually had 'retrograde amensia'.

Goal kicks - 15 seconds
Throw ins - 10 seconds
Both from the time the goalie/player has the ball in their control. If over the time, it becomes a corner/throw in to the opposition.
Either that, or as I said earlier, the clock starts when the ball is kicked/thrown.

I thought the Laws say that if you were "injured", you should be treated OFF the pitch. Again, if the clock is stopped, it's irrelevant how much time is taken. The clock only restarts when the referee blows his whistle for the game to continue.

What could possibly go wrong?

;-)
I like the general idea but with the ball in play more and games effectively lasting a good bit longer I think you would need to increase the number of substitutions allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.