City V salzburg 16/09/10

warhawkmoski said:
Sorry guys but I'm a bit too lazy to do the time conversion. Does anyone know what time the match will start here in the States?
Lol there are several time zones in the states. It's starting about two hours from now.

warhawkmoski said:
Sorry guys but I'm a bit too lazy to do the time conversion. Does anyone know what time the match will start here in the States?

where abouts r u in the states mate?
is Wisconsin in/near tenenesse?

c4lv3rt said:
warhawkmoski said:

Wisconsin is in the Central Time Zone and Tennessee is in the Eastern Time Zone. Eastern is 1 hour ahead of Central. Usually, we are 6 hours behind the time in England, but I'm not sure with Austrian time and whether or not you guys use daylight savings time.

warhawkmoski said:
c4lv3rt said:

Wisconsin is in the Central Time Zone and Tennessee is in the Eastern Time Zone. Eastern is 1 hour ahead of Central. Usually, we are 6 hours behind the time in England, but I'm not sure with Austrian time and whether or not you guys use daylight savings time.

ah well close enough, 1 hour 45 mins from now mate, thats all ya need to know!!

c4lv3rt said:
warhawkmoski said:

Perfect time, I will just be getting back from class and have enough time before my next class to watch nearly the entire match. Thanks!!

warhawkmoski said:
c4lv3rt said:

Perfect time, I will just be getting back from class and have enough time before my next class to watch nearly the entire match. Thanks!!

no problem warhawkmoski enjoy the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.