City V salzburg 16/09/10

c4lv3rt said:
munster said:
Any insider knowledge on Bobby Manc's First 11? Supposed to be "working at home" but too excited/nervous for that!

Hart, Zab, Boyata, Kompany, Bridge, Yaya, NDJ, Barry, Silva, Jo, Tevez

I hope not, far too narrow for my liking. I'd prefer to see either AJ or SWP in the lineup for Jo.

warhawkmoski said:
c4lv3rt said:
Hart, Zab, Boyata, Kompany, Bridge, Yaya, NDJ, Barry, Silva, Jo, Tevez

I hope not, far too narrow for my liking. I'd prefer to see either AJ or SWP in the lineup for Jo.

I agree fully mate, AJ and Milner for me on the wings tev up top and silva in the hole for me.

c4lv3rt said:
warhawkmoski said:

I agree fully mate, AJ and Milner for me on the wings tev up top and silva in the hole for me.

While I realize we are on the road, and Roberto loves to play those three holding mids, I find it to be extremely restricting on us going forward. One thing I have noticed to be prevalent in the last few matches is a significant lack of creativity in the midfield. That is not a knock on any of NDJ, YaYa, or Barry, it's just not in their skill-set. I really think He needs to scale it back to just two of those three and then put in two or three attacking mids out of Silva, Milner, SWP and AJ. I will really help open up passing lanes and increase creativity. But that's just my opinion.

c4lv3rt said:
munster said:
Interesting. Ta indeed.

Could be a little narrow, but not if El Apache and Silva stretch things a bit....

Eh munster are you watchin it on tele pal?

ESPN HD fella; nuts and beers too ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
warhawkmoski said:
c4lv3rt said:

While I realize we are on the road, and Roberto loves to play those three holding mids, I find it to be extremely restricting on us going forward. One thing I have noticed to be prevalent in the last few matches is a significant lack of creativity in the midfield. That is not a knock on any of NDJ, YaYa, or Barry, it's just not in their skill-set. I really think He needs to scale it back to just two of those three and then put in two or three attacking mids out of Silva, Milner, SWP and AJ. I will really help open up passing lanes and increase creativity. But that's just my opinion.

Tend to agree, but we need to stifle them in the opening 20 mins or so. It's the Italian way of course....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.