City V salzburg 16/09/10

Pride_In_Battle said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Anyone who defends Jo is not a proper City fan, because wanting him on the pitch is the same as wanting City to fail.

He is shite.

Good result by the way.

Couldn't be any further from the truth there. Having seen much worse pull on our sky blue shirt, you support ANYONE on the pitch representing our club. Anyone. Regardless of colour, nationality or skill level, you get behind every single one of our players.

Here here.

Did Juventus have a decent side out or are they not taking this competition seriously and fielded a 2nds ?

Johnsonontheleft said:
Anyone who defends Jo is not a proper City fan, because wanting him on the pitch is the same as wanting City to fail.

He is shite.

Good result by the way.

There has been some shit written on here tonight, but this has to be the biggest steaming pile of horse shit of the lot. Well done!

Johnsonontheleft said:

He is shite.

Good result by the way.

Anyone who constantlly slags off a City player, even if they had a half decent game is NOT a proper City fan....there you go

80s Shorts said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Couldn't be any further from the truth there. Having seen much worse pull on our sky blue shirt, you support ANYONE on the pitch representing our club. Anyone. Regardless of colour, nationality or skill level, you get behind every single one of our players.

Here here.

It just pisses me off how quick some people are to criticise. Having seen how our own fans turned on Edghill and essentially ruined him (despite giving everything every time he played), I never want to see us do that again to any one of our players.

We will need much more intensity than that frankly - we´ve seriously got to up the fookin tempo sharpish - do people think we are capable of more dynamic performances? I´ve got my doubts atm - we would have buried that lot with Bellers coz Jo has no pace no touch and no real desire

mike channon´s windmill said:
We will need much more intensity than that frankly - we´ve seriously got to up the fookin tempo sharpish - do people think we are capable of more dynamic performances? I´ve got my doubts atm - we would have buried that lot with Bellers coz Jo has no pace no touch and no real desire

Evenin' Leslie ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.