City V salzburg 16/09/10

That was very nice and extremely professional. This is where RM's nouse comes into play.

I feel we need to step up the tempo in the league but Salzburg were no threat really despite what you hear on ESPN.

Excellent solid performance.

Lots of posts on Jo, what can I say, he tried really hard and like Vieira on Saturday (who in my opinion was poor) came up with a goal and a good contribution.

I'll take 0-2 away against anybody in Europe.

2-0, good enough well done boys. Well don Jo - can't be easy being the constant butt of criticism.

onwards and upwards lads......

Happy days!! Good solid performance blue boys. Never easy playing away to anyone, especially in Europe.

We are looking like a solid unit at the back with the aid of De Jong and Barry helping out. Its gonna take time to gel going forward but its full of promise and we have a load more options still to come with some players still on the treatment table.

A few Perroni's Drank and now on to the Vino. Love it when we win cant wait for Wigan. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.

Stato said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
for the love of god - get johnson on the pitch now.
a normal sized johnson would be fine.

Since at work in USA when match was live, I am reading the entire thread now. Got to this point and I laughed so hard my boddy's bitter frothed from my nose...typical bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.