CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

oh god Stan Collymore is a pundit for this match!!

Channel 5 fail!

Lomas has a lob on said:
simon23 said:
looks like a straight 4-4-2 to me

why wont he play ade????

on the bench instead and Jo on in his place?!?!?
Get over it, your posts are always saying the same thing.

its a simple question? what is there to get over?

if you cannt answer the question or rgue constructively then why bother commenting on wht i post...Im here to talk about football and not have running arguements with certain people...so mybe its you that needs to get over it!

Hughesey212 said:
Im very happy Jo has been given a chance, works harder, holds the ball up better, wins more headers and although he doesnt have better ability i would much rather see him pull on the blue shirt.

Also Mancini has said about he isnt working hard enough in training, if players do they should never play.

works harder...very debateable.

wins more flick ons maybe yes...wins more attacking headers???? i dont think he does.

holds the ball up better? again disagree

Jo more than a goal threat than ade ?????...certainly not...ade has nearly scored more goals in a few games this season than Jo has scored all his city career!

Not playing Ade twice now is an interesting decision, when you play Jo ahead of him. Wonder what's going on in the camp with regards to Manu. Anyone got any knowledge of this? I've not been paying much attention to the forums the last couple of weeks been busy moving, changing jobs etc.

simon23 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Get over it, your posts are always saying the same thing.

its a simple question? what is there to get over?

if you cannt answer the question or rgue constructively then why bother commenting on wht i post...Im here to talk about football and not have running arguements with certain people...so mybe its you that needs to get over it!
Here is being constructive for you, Mancini clearly doesn't rate Ade, rightly or wrongly! He dosn't fit into his prefered system again rightly or wrongly, there are also reports Ade has been carrying a knock for a little while now so cant play for long.
Most of what I wrote above is pretty common knowledge, and its nothing that hasn't been written on this forum before, yet you still ask the same question!! Bang your head against a wall you'll get a better response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.