CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

Looking good so far... my only gripe is with Balo & Jo diving.

Jo is far worse, had a chance to stick one in the net and seemed more concerned about the defender. Then later went down holding his mouth when he wasnt even touched. Hate the guy... fucking soft arse can piss off to another club

scenecreamer said:
macmanson said:
Anybody have a working stream link? Can't seem to get any of the ones listed in the Matchday forum to work.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportstream24.com/europa_league_football/watch_online_18.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportstream24.com/europa_league_ ... ine_18.php</a>

I'm watching on five on the internet - it's perfect

I can't believe the balo hate in this thread?! He's been great? As for poor work rate? He's been working fine! He's a centre forward! Not a winger! Scored an amazing goal, and been getting into positions and set up Jo.

Him and Sweep have been great! As for arrogance, I assume this stems from him not celebrating? I saw something about him where he said he doesn't celebrate because goals come so naturally to him. Nothing to do with "not loving city". He rarely celebrated for Inter either. And when Micah scored at Stoke he was loving it! Watch the highlights!

As for not setting up Jo and going for glory, Tevez did the same thing against Fulham, and got a corner instead! We scored from that same corner so it probably got overlooked. Both players are fantastic, just because Balo is new he gets slated for it!

City fans (on this forum) = Unreal sometimes.

tokyostory88 said:
Balotelli a disgrace. A clear diver just like at WBA. City should boo him until he leaves or shapes up. Dont care he scored as he missed 2 golden chances included passing to Jo who is just a joke. Which idiot signed him? (think it was ericsson?) another Brazilian gem looking for an easy life. least worse option Ade who would have had a hatrick by now.

balotelli -another import whose attitude will cost City more than any points won against inferior teams.Question supporting this load of continental rejects. I would make him play the whole game just to suffer in the cold until he learns to run.

Are you on drugs?

raininspain said:
macmanson said:
Anybody have a working stream link? Can't seem to get any of the ones listed in the Matchday forum to work.

this one's working fine:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rojadirecta.org/goto/sportHDch05.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rojadirecta.org/goto/sportHD ... gspot.com/</a>

Cheers boss, this link works. Had to switch from my work connection to my rocket stick internet connection though. Must be blocking at work now. Never used to. :(

tokyostory88 said:
Balotelli a disgrace. A clear diver just like at WBA. City should boo him until he leaves or shapes up. Dont care he scored as he missed 2 golden chances included passing to Jo who is just a joke. Which idiot signed him? (think it was ericsson?) another Brazilian gem looking for an easy life. least worse option Ade who would have had a hatrick by now.

balotelli -another import whose attitude will cost City more than any points won against inferior teams.Question supporting this load of continental rejects. I would make him play the whole game just to suffer in the cold until he learns to run.

Please tell me this is a piss take?

Does any1 else think that all commentators are thick as f!&k cos they obviously dont watch same games as me ok so jo was a bit dramatic but balotellis back leg gets caught in other players legs i no people do look for penalties but when ur that close at that angle u dnt it dont take alot for someone to trip u up when ur runnin fast so stop slatin every1 let me stick ma foot infront of u or just tap ur leg while ur runnin at full pelt u would go down lack a sack of s&!t
P.s collymore is an absolute nob got no idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.