CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

Pass it to Jo!!! The lad gets in such good positions and nobody gives it him then you all call him shit!

Bongo Joe said:
The only slight thing that worries/annoys me with Balotelli is the fact he doesn't seem to celebrate much when he scores. He seemed more happy with Richards scoring than when he's scored himself.
He doesn't celebrate because he says it's his job to score goals. So when he scores he just doing his job. I think it's a bit strange but I don't mind if he's banging them in.

I love Balo, his skill, his ability but also his attitude...we need someone with a cocky swagger...it should wind others up, not us.

Bongo Joe said:
Pass it to Jo!!! The lad gets in such good positions and nobody gives it him then you all call him shit!

Unfortunately I think people are losing faith in him, and as that faith lowers, the pressure mounts when he does get the ball. Must be hard for the guy, but he has to improve in games. I assume he must be doing something good in training to justify selection, or Ade is still getting to full fitness after injury

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I love Balo, his skill, his ability but also his attitude...we need someone with a cocky swagger...it should wind others up, not us.
This,i love him,makes me laugh!

Come on Mario...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.