CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

adrianr said:
Honestly if Balotelli had the attitude of Silva we'd have the hottest striker in the league. It's so bloody frustrating watching him!

That's why I don't like adebayor, a great striker for sure, but just occasionally, he can be world class to conference class. I can't stand players like that.

Its surprising Jo is not playing better, he was decent against pl sides, but against this poor side he is not doing much. I still prefer him to adebayor though.

About the focus on diving, well deserved, we have never been that club with those players. I absolutely hate that we are that now, its on of my big problems with todays football. We deserve every little abuse we can get from that disgrace.

And I don't really care if bigger clubs get away with it, we shouldn't do it period! Because we have always been better than that.

Bongo Joe said:
The only slight thing that worries/annoys me with Balotelli is the fact he doesn't seem to celebrate much when he scores. He seemed more happy with Richards scoring than when he's scored himself.

People don't understand his attitude. He doesn't celebrate that often as he is scoring goals against the likes of West Brom and Salzburg. You'll see him go mad should he bag the winning goal at say the swamp or a final. I like his attitude. It's bang on.

macmanson said:
Anybody have a working stream link? Can't seem to get any of the ones listed in the Matchday forum to work.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportstream24.com/europa_league_football/watch_online_18.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportstream24.com/europa_league_ ... ine_18.php</a>

Bloody hell Balo has scored 4 goals I'm 6 games. Cut him some slack. Admittedly he doesn't run around like Carlos but he's wearing a blue shirt so support him rather than slagging him off

Balotelli a disgrace. A clear diver just like at WBA. City should boo him until he leaves or shapes up. Dont care he scored as he missed 2 golden chances included passing to Jo who is just a joke. Which idiot signed him? (think it was ericsson?) another Brazilian gem looking for an easy life. least worse option Ade who would have had a hatrick by now.

balotelli -another import whose attitude will cost City more than any points won against inferior teams.Question supporting this load of continental rejects. I would make him play the whole game just to suffer in the cold until he learns to run.

Bongo Joe said:
The only slight thing that worries/annoys me with Balotelli is the fact he doesn't seem to celebrate much when he scores. He seemed more happy with Richards scoring than when he's scored himself.

He didn't really tend to celebrate his Inter goals too much either. Watch his highlight reel, he normally just walks away.
Someone interviewed him asking him why, I think he said something along the lines of "I have scored goals before and I will score more, it is normal, why celebrate them?"

Hes nuts and hes ours!

mrksdawn19 said:
Bloody hell Balo has scored 4 goals I'm 6 games. Cut him some slack. Admittedly he doesn't run around like Carlos but he's wearing a blue shirt so support him rather than slagging him off

I also think he should be cut some slack, but come on, we are not braindead maniacs who accepts everything the club does. Criticizing should be allowed. It has nothing to do with no supporting him or the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.