City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwe rosler 28 said:
wolfie1988 said:
Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic & Fernando injured.

Aguero & Silva will be back Saturday. Jovetic Saturday or Tuesday at the latest. Fernando & Nasri next week

Not seen this anywhere sauce?
MCFC twitter account, from Pellegrini's press conference.

uwe rosler 28 said:
wolfie1988 said:
Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic & Fernando injured.

Aguero & Silva will be back Saturday. Jovetic Saturday or Tuesday at the latest. Fernando & Nasri next week

Not seen this anywhere sauce?

You can ketchup by reading our twitter account.

So Jovetic who allegedly had the chance to make it against Arsenal few weeks ago, misses out still and if I recall correctly Fernando's injury didn't seem that serious at first, too. But well, Jovetic 'could return' on Sunday. Question is what Sunday it is. This is not a dig at Jovetic who I'm still sure will come a superb player for us, but it is frustrating now.

At least we will see some new faces and on the bench we really should have a few youngsters. I would love if Pozo got the chance instead of Sinclair but that's highly unlikely given the fact that Sinclair figures in our actual first team squad, yet his only chance to get gametime is in the League Cup.

Edinbambi said:
Want to pop down and watch this, just want to know what are the chances of me being allowed in if I purchase a ticket for the family stand? You have to be with someone who is under 16 to purchase apparently whereas I'll be on my own and I am 20. Although the website is allowing me to purchase it so not sure.
I would think it would be OK. I have relocated there before from South Stand and had no problem. To avoid all dobt you could buy in Block 131 which is available online and I don't think that's classed as the Family Stand. I think it's the West Stand.

If I am wrong can someone advise. Thanks

How is it possible for every body to get injured at the same fucking time,some vodoo magic must be involved..Hope aguero, silva ,nasri and fernando are not out for too long.As for jovetic no comments lolz,really what a dampner it is to be in good form and getting injured,absolutely no luck with injuries it seems.

Caballero
Sagna, Boyata, Nasty, Clichy
Demichelis
Sinclair Lampard Milner
Navas
Dzeko

Dangerous fixture with a 6 key players out.

pikku said:
How is it possible for every body to get injured at the same fucking time,some vodoo magic must be involved..Hope aguero, silva ,nasri and fernando are not out for too long.As for jovetic no comments lolz,really what a dampner it is to be in good form and getting injured,absolutely no luck with injuries it seems.
Aguero went down at South Stand end in 1st half and physio was flexing his knee.

Silva always seems to have an issue with his ankle. Maybe something he has to manage

The injury news was OK seeing as most are close to coming back. At the moment everyone is due back by Roma

With Aguero and Jovetic out, it's highly likely that one of the young forwards will get a place on the bench

Kinda glad at least 2 EDS players will need to be in the squad

1114985_Manchester_City.jpg

Bench:
Hart
Boyata/Nastasic
Clichy
Forfana
Sinclair
Hiwula
Pozo

Hopefully get a few goals up and give them a run out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.