City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
razman said:
TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Navas, Fernandinho, Lampard, Milner, Toure (C), Dzeko

SUBS NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Kompany, Pozo, Boyata, Clichy, Sinclair, Bytyqi #cityvswfc

Yaya as 2nd striker then? MP never goes with one up top at home

BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Manuel. No young players ? Why ? Why ? Why so strong team for Sheff ?
They wont be pushovers sheffield wednesday. Glad hes played a strong side and hopefully get a comfortable win.

Great chance to win another trophy with arsenal, United and Everton already out

razman said:
TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Navas, Fernandinho, Lampard, Milner, Toure (C), Dzeko

SUBS NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Kompany, Pozo, Boyata, Clichy, Sinclair, Bytyqi #cityvswfc

I would have had Milner on the bench and surprised that Toure is starting but otherwise its what we would expect.

Its clear Milner will be rested for Saturday and start against Roma.

Personally I would have it the other way round but what would I know.

Will be interesting to see how we line up against Hull which is a must three point game for us given 2 points from the last 9 available.

Hopefully a good win and no injuries that's all we can ask for.

Nice, get a couple of early goal and bring on the youths. Will be a lot of people on here complaining if anyone of the regualars get injured

BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Manuel. No young players ? Why ? Why ? Why so strong team for Sheff ?
To look at it positively, get the game won and give Pozo and Bytyqi some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.