City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Manuel. No young players ? Why ? Why ? Why so strong team for Sheff ?

.......because its a cup competition that we're trying to win? Sheffield Wednesday are a decent championship side, the priority has to be winning the game. Remember that game at West Brom a few years ago?

i just want to know.... what the fk has nastasic done to pelle...cant get a look in ?

MaineRoadmcfc said:
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Manuel. No young players ? Why ? Why ? Why so strong team for Sheff ?
They wont be pushovers sheffield wednesday. Glad hes played a strong side and hopefully get a comfortable win.

Great chance to win another trophy with arsenal, United and Everton already out

No easy games any more no matter the opposition.

Look at last Saturdays results and the number of less fancied sides doing over their more fancied rivals already.

If you were backing the underdog this year you would be miles in front at this stage.

BlueDejong said:

Probably because he's worried by the threat that Wednesday provide and he's mindful of Wigan last season.

aguero93:20 said:
BlueDejong said:
To look at it positively, get the game won and give Pozo and Bytyqi some game time.

This. 5-0 up at half time then bring on Pozo and Bytiqi.

Yaya starting!? Never would have predicted that. Nasri also not selected after only making the subs bench for the last few games. Quite unexpected.

Como Cat said:
BlueDejong said:

.......because its a cup competition that we're trying to win? Sheffield Wednesday are a decent championship side, the priority has to be winning the game. Remember that game at West Brom a few years ago?

I'm guessing after four games without a win, he's taking no chances this game. Maybe even wants a big score to bring us back to winning ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.