City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Cityzen said:
neel said:
I am from india and OS states it wont be telecasted any where in europe....any idea if live streaming would be available

It's Live on BEIN Sports 7HD and will be streamed on Wiziwig.tv

Anyone with android can download mobdro and BEIN sports 7hd is on there!

uwe rosler 28 said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Caballero
Sagna-Demichelis-Nastasic-Clichy
Lampard-Fernadinho/Μilner
Navas-Nasri-Sinclair
Dzeko

Diniho played 3 games on trot he needs a rest!
If fernando is fit,then fernandinho can be given a deserved rest..don't know whether pellers will risk fernando with the must win roma game coming up after hull.

pikku said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Caballero
Sagna-Demichelis-Nastasic-Clichy
Lampard-Fernadinho/Μilner
Navas-Nasri-Sinclair
Dzeko

Diniho played 3 games on trot he needs a rest!
If fernando is fit,then fernandinho can be given a deserved rest..don't know whether pellers will risk fernando with the must win roma game coming up after hull.

I'd play 1 of the kids in there or jimmy no need to risk anybody!

Want to pop down and watch this, just want to know what are the chances of me being allowed in if I purchase a ticket for the family stand? You have to be with someone who is under 16 to purchase apparently whereas I'll be on my own and I am 20. Although the website is allowing me to purchase it so not sure.

vismaybuch said:
Indian Cityzen said:
neel said:
I am from india and OS states it wont be telecasted any where in europe....any idea if live streaming would be available

It's Live on BEIN Sports 7HD and will be streamed on Wiziwig.tv

Thanks Indian Cityzen. I will be rooting for the team from Pune.

La La La La, Man City!

Cheers! :)

Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic & Fernando injured.

Aguero & Silva will be back Saturday. Jovetic Saturday or Tuesday at the latest. Fernando & Nasri next week

So Nasri is injured... not that in current form he is big loss, but big loss in rotation sense.

Whole squad seems to be injured at once....

wolfie1988 said:
Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic & Fernando injured.

Aguero & Silva will be back Saturday. Jovetic Saturday or Tuesday at the latest. Fernando & Nasri next week

Not seen this anywhere sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.