City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets (merged)

Re: City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets wanted

Two available in south stand level two going spare. Pm if interested.

manclad72 said:
Just logged onto viagogo and there are no tickets showing on there for me, any different for anyone else?

I was looking to list mine as didn't get the day shift off, looks like southampton game is not listed so 1 ticket going pm me -

1 Adult
Colin Bell
Section 325
Seat very close to the front.

Price= whatever you can afford by paypal or bank transfer as not in the area. If I know you just meet up next game.

Ticket would have to be picked up from the ticket office.

PM me if interested, I should be back on late tonight to reply.

hi
I have 2 adults tickets collin bell stand , 51 pounds each face value price , pm if anyone interested

2 x U16 tickets available for Sunday

I have 2 under 16s tickets available sat together in the Family stand.

Level 2 block 236.

PM if interested. Can meet before the match.

1 Adult ticket for Sundays game. Seat in the family stand level 2 sat with my girls while I'm at work.....not happy. £50.00 PM if interested

Mine is now spare but I'm still going.

So, East Stand Level 2, 7 seats from the 'corporates' so a very good seat. £35 will do.

Can meet from 3pm(ish) at the stadium, I'm in the East Stand so it'll be easy to give the card back at the end of the game.

Send pm,

thanks!

Pops in law can't make it so got one in 304 row B

£35

Pm me

does any one have a spare ticket for the game tomorrow pm me or phone me on 07557955539 and i will phone you straight back thanks everyone but now got a ticket CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.