City V Southampton Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think dzeko has gotten bad breaks with the bounces he's got, it's made him look a bit ungainly but there's not really anything he could have done

Blue Haze said:
blue roo said:
Cobwebcat said:
Any Aguero news?
I fear the worst to be honest. His reaction and body language as soon as it happened didn't look good. Hope i'm wrong.

Praying for the best here, hopefully only 1-2 months out and no surgery.

Hope only 1-2 months out ? ..... no hope it is a precaution and he is back next week ....

This game will end 3:0 to City.

'hampton cant keep this defensive tempo up all game.

BOOK IT.

Daz_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
blue roo said:
I fear the worst to be honest. His reaction and body language as soon as it happened didn't look good. Hope i'm wrong.

Praying for the best here, hopefully only 1-2 months out and no surgery.

Hope only 1-2 months out ? ..... no hope it is a precaution and he is back next week ....

that looked pretty unlikely, but inshallah

80s Shorts said:
bluebannana said:
whats wrong with the crowd

FFS, do you need to ask you tit.

yes I do even before the injury they werent very loud. If you want I can meet you at the ground and you can call me a tit to my face :)

Dzeko isn't match fit yet. Aguero's injury looks very concerning, but fingers crossed he will be fine. Sounds obvious but we have to step it up.

Blue Melbourne said:
Hate to say it but It looks like an ACL. Seems to have heard/felt it go. Hope I'm wrong obviously.

He walked off though, then was probably put on the stretcher as a precautionary measure. I don't think he would have got up, walked off and stayed upright for the best part of two minutes (I may be wrong here) if he'd done his cruciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.