City V Southampton Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
Aguero walked off at first, it can't be that bad.

It's not too unheard of for a player to walk off after tearing their ACL. As long as you're walking straight, it doesn't hurt too bad. The moment you turn though, that's when the pain kicks in.

Daz_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
blue roo said:
I fear the worst to be honest. His reaction and body language as soon as it happened didn't look good. Hope i'm wrong.

Praying for the best here, hopefully only 1-2 months out and no surgery.

Hope only 1-2 months out ? ..... no hope it is a precaution and he is back next week ....

I hope I am wrong but that seems a little too optimistic. He looked very upset coming off.

Blue Melbourne said:
Hate to say it but It looks like an ACL. Seems to have heard/felt it go. Hope I'm wrong obviously.

Youve not a clue, same as the rest of us.

Daz_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
blue roo said:
I fear the worst to be honest. His reaction and body language as soon as it happened didn't look good. Hope i'm wrong.

Praying for the best here, hopefully only 1-2 months out and no surgery.

Hope only 1-2 months out ? ..... no hope it is a precaution and he is back next week ....

I would take 1-2 months in a heartbeat right now.

How the fuck is that a penalty Redknapp you twat was a perfect last ditch defensive tackle. Hate this twat.

MCC said:
Neville`s ragishness shining through with the Tevez goal. No twat face, it`s not offside and the benefit of doubt goes to the attacker. Second season syndrome and still very bitter.

Neville has made several very snide remarks and his Rag sympathy is clearly showing through once a coont, always a coont.

southern muppet said:
Blue Melbourne said:
Hate to say it but It looks like an ACL. Seems to have heard/felt it go. Hope I'm wrong obviously.

He walked off though, then was probably put on the stretcher as a precautionary measure. I don't think he would have got up, walked off and stayed upright for the best part of two minutes (I may be wrong here) if he'd done his cruciate.
That´s the hope I´m clinging to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.