City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a maximum of 5 games left to play, we need to pick the strongest core of players we possibly can for each game. I don't for one minute expect this to be the case though.

I honestly wouldn't be surprissed to see something like this below.

If Pelle is thinking of playing Sterling or Yaya on Wednesday then the have to start today and prove their fitness.

Hart
Zabba Oto Mangala Kola
Delph Yaya
Navas Nasri Sterling
Nacho

Interesting one today.
If the rags get beat will MP put out a different side? Personally i'd rest half of them for Wednesday.
I can't see him changing his mind right before teamsheets,he will believe he has put out the best team he can,we have to win as doubtful we will beat the arses given we haven't beaten any top teams so far

We have a maximum of 5 games left to play, we need to pick the strongest core of players we possibly can for each game. I don't for one minute expect this to be the case though.

I honestly wouldn't be surprissed to see something like this below.

If Pelle is thinking of playing Sterling or Yaya on Wednesday then the have to start today and prove their fitness.

Hart
Zabba Oto Mangala Kola
Delph Yaya
Navas Nasri Sterling
Nacho
Yaya is out today

Southampton center defenders are like towers . Hope we don't lump long ball over the top to kun. They will let us have plenty of space on the wings but wonder how pelle will set up.

Who Said anything about Bony?
Dont understand your point at all. If we truely want to be in cl then we should show the ambition to do all we can to win it when the chance comes along. Otherwise what is the point? Why does getting fourth matter so much if we arent gona take cl seriously? We may as well just Jack it in and play the eds players in the european games allowing first team squad to go for the league every year.

I want to be in the CL next season and by far the best way to achieve that is to finish third and avoid a qualifying round. The chances of us beating Madrid and whoever else are not overwhelming. Our chances of beating Southampton with a weakened team aren't overwhelming either.

Bony is too out of form to play instead of Aguero.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Pellers wants to go out on a high in Europe. Today he will rest everybody that will face Real, bar Hart and Otto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.