CITY v Spuds - Official Match Thread

fuck me i feel sick!!!! we have a terrible record against these bastards but it has to end at some point?? in the past they have had much the better team but its definately been evened up in the last 18months! must admit that bale and the crouch defoe partnership worries me alittle.vinny is good in the air but kolo seems to either mistime his jumps or is just a fraction short for a cb.whats everyone reckon,same team as villa?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Team: Fulop, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Barry, A Johnson, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.

really surprised no Vieira, though I have a feeling he'll still have a big part to play today!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Team: Fulop, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, De Jong, Barry, A Johnson, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.
thought roberto might have kept a winning team to be honest.though vieria had a great game saturday and can feel alittle hard done to to be dropped.

Ledley King and Heurelho Gomes start for Spurs, as do Aaron Lennon and Peter Crouch.

Captain America at the front of the CB stand. Hope we don't need anyone with superpowers tonight.

Andouble said:
Ledley King and Heurelho Gomes start for Spurs, as do Aaron Lennon and Peter Crouch.
fuck!! am abit worried bout lennon playing.which ever wing he goes on he`ll rip to shreds for pace!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.