CITY v Spuds - Official Match Thread

Challenger1978 said:
thepole said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkKzUUjER_4[/youtube]

Would take that again

That would be brilliant.
fuck me lads defo couldnt handle that again!!!! nearly got divorced from the wife that night at halftime for breaking the sky remote and cracking our door from the living room to the kitchen!!

Man City: Fulop, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, Adam Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.

Subs: Nielsen, Richards, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Vieira.

Tottenham: Gomes, Kaboul, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale, Crouch, Defoe.

Subs: Alnwick, Bentley, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, Palacios, Gudjohnsen, Bassong.

Referee: Steve Bennett (Kent)

Full line ups, i'm confident, i think Redknapp going 4-4-2 will be a big mistake.

pee dubya said:
Man City: Fulop, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, Adam Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.

Subs: Nielsen, Richards, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Vieira.

Tottenham: Gomes, Kaboul, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale, Crouch, Defoe.

Subs: Alnwick, Bentley, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, Palacios, Gudjohnsen, Bassong.

Referee: Steve Bennett (Kent)

Full line ups, i'm confident, i think Redknapp going 4-4-2 will be a big mistake.
am also abit worried bout that twat bennett reffing as well!!!

what will be will be... im prepared both ways... so far has been an awesome seaon... i told early on i would be statisfied with 6 th place.... this season has excessed that.. im thrilled that we are in the race for fourth place this close to the seasons end is just sooo exciting... so I want us to go all the way... but im happy that we are here... this day and this night... to fight for it!!

Good Morning from Seoul South Korea!

3.40am here, just got up after a restless sleep.

My 2 sons are at COMS, just hope that it will be live here at the hotel.

COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BlueMoonWalker said:
Evening all! Jesus, the nerves have well and truly kicked in now.

Any pre-match "events" taking place?

Yep I've been to the bog 4 times already....

come on the blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.