CITY v Spuds - Official Match Thread

gman07 said:
what will be will be... im prepared both ways... so far has been an awesome seaon... i told early on i would be statisfied with 6 th place.... this season has excessed that.. im thrilled that we are in the race for fourth place this close to the seasons end is just sooo exciting... so I want us to go all the way... but im happy that we are here... this day and this night... to fight for it!!

Are you Spurs? That's exactly how I feel ;-)

I'm sure you wont want me round here at the moment, and I wont intrude either way come full time. Just wanted to say may the best team win. I'm hoping it's us (obviously) because you will be able to reinforce and come back even stronger next year but we wont, but I reckon we've had a good season whatever happens. I just really hope that the ref doesn't turn out to be the deciding factor.

All I can say is hopefully this time next year we are fighting for 1st and 2nd and the Rags, the Scum and the plastic Blue Scum are fighting it out to scrape into the Champions League.

I've got a lot of respect for the fans from the blue side of Manc, so good luck....for next year.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Good Morning from Seoul South Korea!

3.40am here, just got up after a restless sleep.

My 2 sons are at COMS, just hope that it will be live here at the hotel.

COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If you've got a good internet connection install veetle and watch the match on this link.

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4be1662436300

NoApologiesForBeingSpurs said:
gman07 said:
what will be will be... im prepared both ways... so far has been an awesome seaon... i told early on i would be statisfied with 6 th place.... this season has excessed that.. im thrilled that we are in the race for fourth place this close to the seasons end is just sooo exciting... so I want us to go all the way... but im happy that we are here... this day and this night... to fight for it!!

I'm sure you wont want me round here at the moment, and I wont intrude either way come full time. Just wanted to say may the best team win. I'm hoping it's us (obviously) because you will be able to reinforce and come back even stronger next year but we wont, but I reckon we've had a good season whatever happens. I just really hope that the ref doesn't turn out to be the deciding factor.

All I can say is hopefully this time next year we are fighting for 1st and 2nd and the Rags, the Scum and the plastic Blue Scum are fighting it out to scrape into the Champions League.

I've got a lot of respect for the fans from the blue side of Manc, so good luck....for next year.

Good luck too.

bluemonkey71 said:
NoApologiesForBeingSpurs said:

Good luck too.

Yup, gluck.

I think we need Viera's height to stop Crouch in this game. Dj probably useless against the long ball/direct style teams like Spuds and Everton IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.