City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Super effort against a side that came here expecting to give us a real test.

Hopefully Nasty is ok for the next home game in the premiership.

Time to rid ourselves of the lions at home , lambs away tag.

Manchester_lalala said:
Lets not get carried away, we will lose out next away game.

Aguero is the best player in the prem at the minute.

My first thought at full time was I bet they flaming lose the next match.

But the next league game is a home one so maybe we can start a decent run.

Well done City today.

Awesome....

I really liked the hunger for goals , in past seasons we would have downed tools after 3 goals and shut up shop...<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm --<br /><br />Awesome....

I really liked the hunger for goals , in past seasons we would have downed tools after 3 goals and shut up shop...

Huge display, great goals, at home we really could beat everyone apart from Bayern.:)

Wish we start something similar away from home because thats our weakness that has to be adressed. How cant we get enough confidence from these huge home wins 4-1 in derby, 7-0, now 6-0 etc...

Luckily another home match coming next weekend.

Good win today, clean sheet hopefully gives some belief to the defenders. Nastasic injured wtf? We cant get a break in this sense...

Clinical performance. Good to see Nasri and a few others playing with a smile on their faces.

If we played like we could then that could have been a record scoreline. Spurs were so poor. Thought fernandinho was class and compleley bossed paulinho, fuck knows how he isnt in the brazil squad.

super_city_si said:
kanovic said:
If we can fix our away form we will take the league with ease playing like this!
Funny thing is, i dont think we played particularly well, especially the first half. Second half was better but thengame was already won.
I thought we played extremely well. Defense was solid, made all the right passes attacked with number and finished our chances. Don't think we could have played any better to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.