City v Spurs post match

I think refs should be made to watch terrible decisions they have made and be answerable to them in a post match interview.

Manager's have to answer questions on important parts of the match so why not refs?
Cannot agree more - Refs. should be accountable - after the match.

Played well, apart from the shit finishing.

Can't do anything about shit/bent officials, maybe after such a blatant error we'll get some slack from refs so it's not so obvious.

Our next league games are West Ham, Swansea and Bournemouth, then the scum. If we can play like we did today, but with a fair ref, that's 12 points.

Sané superb today. Jesus looks like he'll make a real difference too.

Watch Spurs second goal. Bravo doesn't even fully extend his arm, it's as if he holds it back. I'm sure he would have saved it if his arm was fully extended

Kyle Walker admits he pushed Sterling, saying: "I wasn't going to get [the ball] otherwise. You have to put him off as much as possible."

Played well we again created half a dozen good chances in the 1st half and didn't take one , a couple of goalkeeping errors gifted us two goals then 2nd half more chances missed and Spuds have two shots on goal and score two goals well done Bravo again. The penalty was basically four officials just cheating nothing more nothing less , but we should never have been in that position , Sterling should have scored minimum four goals he will never be a finisher because he bottles it every time and waits for a shove/foul/penalty he does'nt want to take responsibility , i would star Sane before Sterling on todays performance with Jesus in the side until the end of the season.
Plenty of reasons to be upbeat about the team today , but its the same old story every week should have , could have , would have , we are not clinical enough , we should have stuffed Chavs, Spurs , Everton , Southampton , and a few others at home we have thrown away a dozen points at the etihad and its the players fault not Pep's , its not him missing absolute sitters every ten minutes.

Bravo played really well today - big part of why we were so dominant. Exceptional performance, unbelievable (and corrupt) result.

Well played boys, you will get what you deserve if you keep that up.

Jesus was truly exciting to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.